Aim and Scope
The journal aims to present to the international community important results of work in the fields of renewable energy and sustainable development research to help researchers, scientists, manufacturers, institutions, world agencies, societies to keep up with new developments in theory and applications. Experimental, computational and theoretical studies are all welcomed to AJRESD. The integration of renewable energy technologies in electrical power networks and smart grids
The journal considers articles on the following themes, provided the link to renewable and sustainable energy is clear and thoroughly examined:
- Energy resources -bioresources (e.g. biomass, waste), fossil fuels (including natural gas), geothermal, hydrogen, hydropower, nuclear, marine and ocean energy, solar and wind
- Applications - buildings, industry and transport
- Utilization -batteries, conversion technologies, fuel cells, storage technologies, technical developments and technology scaling
- Environment -atmosphere, climate issues, meteorology, mitigation technologies (e.g. carbon capture and storage (CCS), carbon capture and utilization (CCU), solar radiation management)
- Techno-socio-economic aspects -health, industry, policy, political, regulatory, social (e.g. access, education, equality, equity)
- Systems -carbon accounting, energy-food-water nexus, energy modelling, life cycle assessment (LCA), nutrient-energy-water (NEW) nexus, smart infrastructure
Peer Review Policy
The AJRESD journal is an international journal published byUniversity Adrar is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 CC icon, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, Department of Hydrocarbons and Renewable Energies. The research article submitted to this online journal will be peer-reviewed.
The practice of peer review is to ensure that only original and good paper is published. It is an objective process at the heart of good scholarly publishing and is carried out by all reputable scientific journals. Our referees play a vital role in maintaining the high standards AJRESD and all manuscripts are peer reviewed following the procedure outlined below.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The submitted papers are subject of a peer review process, the Editor-in-cheif first evaluates all manuscripts. Manuscripts rejected at this stage are not original, have serious scientific defects, have poor English , or are outside the aims and scope of AJRESD journal. Those that meet the minimum criteria are normally passed on to at least three (03) experts for review.
Ajresd exercise a single blind reviewing, where the reviewers remain anonymous throughout this process. Reviewers are assigned to the paper according to their expertise.
Reviewers are invited to evaluate the manuscript for :
- Follows appropriate ethical guidelines
- Has clearly results and support the conclusions.
A final decision ( accept or reject the manuscript) will be sent to the author along with any recommendations may include verbatim comments made by the reviewers. The reviewers advise the editor, who taking the final decision to accept or reject this paper.
This journal is published 2 times per year, in June and December.
Open Access Policy
Algerian Journal of Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development is an Open Access Journal. All articles can be downloaded free of charge for personal, educational and scientific purposes (Creative Commons licence CC BY-NC-ND). This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal does not levy any charges to authors for submission, processing, or publication.
AJRESD utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Algerian Journal of Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development(AJRESD) ISSN 2710-849X is committed to supporting the highest standards of publication ethics . Authors who submit papers to AJRESD attest that:
- The submitted article is original.
- Not under consideration for publication.
- All Authors have been informed of the full content of the submitted article at the time of submission.
- The submitted article has not been previously published.
- The submitted article not under consideration for publication.
- Nothing in the article violates any right of privacy or infringes any intellectual property rights
Duties of Editors
- Publication Decisions.
- Peer review.
- Fair play.
- Declaration of Competing Interests.
- Vigilance over the Published Record.
Duties of Reviewers
- Contribution to Editorial Decisions.
- Alertness to Ethical Issues.
- Standards of Objectivity & Competing Interests.
Duties of Authors
- Reporting Standards.
- Data Access and Retention.
- Originality and Acknowledgement of Sources.
- Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication.
- Authorship of the Paper.
- Hazards and Human or Animal Subjects.
- Declaration of Competing Interests.
- Notification of Fundamental Errors.
- Image Integrity.
- Clinical Trial Transparency.
Duties of the Publisher
- Guardianship of the scholarly record.
- Safeguard editorial independence.
- Collaborate to set industry best practice.
- Provide editors with technical, procedural & legal support.
- Educate researchers on publishing ethics.
Originality and plagiarism
Algerian Journal of Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development(AJRSED) Editorial Board recognizes that plagiarism is not acceptable and therefore establishes the following policy stating specific actions (penalties) when plagiarism is identified in an article that is submitted for publication in AJRSED. Plagiarism is defined as “the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and the representation of them as one's own original work”. In the academic world, plagiarism is a very serious offense that can result in punishments such as a suspension or expulsion.
All submitted papers will be checked on their similarity via plagiarism software.
The journal allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions
Online ISSN: 2710-849X